Le Griffon Rouge Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Zach Ertz Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Griffon Rouge Index du Forum -> LES SECTIONS DU GRIFFON ROUGE -> Magic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zach Ertz Jersey Répondre en citant

SOCHI Cheap New York Jets T-Shirts , Feb. 3 (Xinhua) -- International Olympic Committee chief Thomas Bach is in favor of a more flexible Olympic program while seeking changes to the Olympic Movement.

Bach, at his first Olympics since succeeding Jaques Rogge, told reporters Monday that he welcomed ideas for changes.

"I know what I want and what a number of members want. I hope in the end we can get a majority for this and the real goal is to have more flexibility for the composition of the Olympic program," said Bach, adding that it might not be necessary for the IOC to nail an Olympic program seven years ahead of time.

"If there is an opportunity to make some adjustments to the program of the Games which are less than seven years before Cheap New York Jets Hoodies , I would be very much in favour. If everybody agrees then the seven-year rule is more or less obsolete. The executive board has already sent a message with regards to the composition of the Games. I hope there will be some changes and I hope I will see some of the changes implemented during my tenure as IOC president," said the German.

This issue became prominent when wrestling was dropped out of the 2020 Games in 2012. The sport was voted back to the 2020 program last September, defeating squash and combined baseball-softball bids.

The 59-year-old Bach has been pushing for reforms since assuming presidency last September. He had the executive board attend a four-day "brainstorm session" on what Bach calls the "Olympic Agenda 2020", and the 126th IOC session to be held between Wednesday and Friday in Sochi will also debate ideas for a brighter future of the Olympic Movement, which will go to an extraodinary session on Monaco in December.

"I hope that Customized New York Jets Jersey , at the end of the year, the IOC will establish the road map for the Olympic movement and the Olympic agenda beyond 2020. An important part of discussion will be the IOC' s role in society," he said.

Then Bach revealed that United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon is going to deliver a keynote speech at the general assembly about the role of the IOC and sport in society.

This will be the first time a UN head speaks at an IOC session.
As much as I love yaking away about being a success with online business in these articles, I can t resist telling this true story that keeps me motivated when time are rough. I trust the reader will forgive the shameless self ingratiation, as the story is regarding myself and an interesting incident that occured about 3 years ago.

While working at a construction site (way before my lucrative internet thing) Cheap New York Jets Jerseys , I was informed that one day we would be working on a Saturday. The day was oppressive: hot and humid. My normal responsibilities didn t involve too much standing or walking. This day, however, we would all be doing odd jobs, and the day would be difficult because we were working at least a 13 hour shift. That s ok for most of the guys, but I suffered from a nasty case of plantar fasciitis in one foot and a bone spur in the other. Being on foot for even a short period of time produced severe pain.

Calling in sick was not an option Darryl Roberts Jets Jersey , the guys needed as much help as could be summoned. Plus, no one ever got anywhere giving up! I decided to stick it out and let the chips fall as they will.

I showed up at the site (we were building a giant smoke stack), and the foot pain wasn t far behind. 3 hours in, the pain was excruciating to say the least. I could barely walk. Even being given the chance to sit down was painful. In the seated position, even a little pressure is still applied to the feet which still produced pain. Even seated with my feet elevated Eric Tomlinson Jets Jersey , my feet felt so swollen that upon standing, the pain was doubly unbearable.

Leaving the site was not an option. We were shuttled there from a distant site which would have taken 30 minutes to walk if my feet were healthy. Sitting provided a little relief but there was work to be done and any weak link in the chain could jeopardize our duty. Sink or swim, I had to fight it out.

It was around hour 5 when I re discovered something I had learned back playing high school football. We d injure ourselves in a minor fashion and coach would say: Pain don t hurt . This quote kept ringing in my head. Pain don t hurt , Pain don t hurt . Around that time I realized that my focus was invariably on my foot pain, not the job. When your mind and your pain are connected Brandon Shell Jets Jersey , you ll have pain. When your mind is disconnected from the pain, it will disappear. How can a guy at a construction site with brutal foot pain disconnect from his pain? Focus on the work. Then that started ringing in my brain. Focus on the work , Focus on the work . It took about 20 minutes in this quasi meditative state before the pain simply disappeared.

It may seem like a far fetched notion, but the pain was gone. Steadfast in my effort to get the job done, the foot pain became so less relevant. There was no longer time for it. I was able to finish the remaining 6 12 hours on my feet with renewed vigor and no pain at all.

This is a true story and I love telling it. It exemplifies what can be accomplished when you eliminate distraction and focus on your mission. It s also an example that we must see ourselves through no matter the odds.

By the way Wesley Johnson Jets Jersey , when we clocked out and headed home, looord have mercy! I was bed ridden for the next two days. Then, I had plenty of time to think about the pain. Of course, I had the days off and there s nothing like two advil and Different Strokes re runs to drain the pain away! Thanks for reading!
Backers, breaks and bunkers Jermaine Kearse Jets Jersey , oh my! Because of the distinct characteristics of paintball, enthusiasts across the globe have developed a very unique language that you will find only in the extreme sport of paintball. With the invention of paintball guns in the 1970?s as a tool for marking trees and livestock, this practic.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Griffon Rouge Index du Forum -> LES SECTIONS DU GRIFFON ROUGE -> Magic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation